Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Western Australian Meat Marketing Co-operative Limited ("Co-operative") will be held at the Beverley Bowling Club, 68 Forrest St, Beverley, Western Australia on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 at 4.00pm.
Guest Speaker - Dr Kelly Manton-Pearce
Dr Kelly Manton-Pearce is a Research Fellow at Murdoch University and a Yealering sheepmeat producer. Dr Manton-Pearce has recently travelled to the United States, Middle East, China and Europe as part of the 2012 Nuffield Scholarship program, investigating how Australian sheep farmers should best respond to the changing demands of food shoppers. Dr Manton-Pearce will share some of her experiences and findings to date.
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 26 October 2011.
- To receive and consider the Annual Financial Report, Directors Report and Auditors Report for the period ended 30 June 2012.
- To announce the result of the election for the position of Member Director.
- To approve Directors fees at a maximum of $240,000 per annum (See overleaf for explanatory memorandum).
- To re-appoint BDO Kendalls Audit & Assurance (WA) Pty Ltd as auditors and authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
- To transact any other business which may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Co-operative Rules.
By Order of the Board